Friday, July 15, 2011

Part of My Life :)

It had been almost one month after I resigned from my current work.
Longest work I have ever did.
Newly exposed to a call centre company.

Stress and tension this work gave me seriously pissed me off.
Imagine customers yell and bark at you like nobody's business.

Finally, I tendered my resignation letter two months in advanced.
Life before the resignation letter, I survived alone.
I don't meant that I do not have a single colleague that help me out.
But me myself, chose to stay a distance with them.

I tendered my letter, on April.
I received my confirmation letter,stated that my last day of working in the company will be on 20th of June.


Supposed, I should be happy leaving this work.
I told my family members how anticipating I am to leave this work.
I do not need to listen to their barks and my mom would not worry o
ver me working midnight shift.

所谓,人是犯贱的。

Due to certain issues.
I was exposed to a group of helpful colleagues.
Since then, I counting days.
Look through the calender in my iLui will be part of my routine.
Counting how many days more will I be with th

em.

May, was the starting point.
Thanks to the spoilt hardphone.
I was forced to shift place.
Kent, was the first one I close with.
We laughed our asses off until people complaint about our laughters.
However, who cares?
He is someone that I can do heart to heart talk with.
We shared a lot on our opinions towards different aspect.
We have the same interest, we LOVE pictures and cameras.
I'M NOT GONNA GIVE A DAMN SHIT PEOPLE CLAIMING WE ARE 自恋.
I still remember the first time we went out for brunch hunting for his girlfriend's pressie.
Snapping and capturing everywhere.
Until our pastas are cold lying on the tables.
That's our interest.
He did childish, but he has his maturity as well but a hidden one :)
A heart to heart talk with him, then you'll see his maturity.

Then, due to one of our colleagues' birthday.
I did a planning with this girl named KONG NGA MUI.
We became close, as the venue was a club.
She loves alcoholic drinks, so both of us did the plannings.
Before we get to know each other well, we went for supper several times but we talked less.
The only common thing among us is, siu gai yek!
However, what made us closer was, CAMERA and PICTURES.
She loves capturing and I love posing. So that's all about it. :)
A tiny size girl who is easily touched by pictures,words and actions.
She impressed me with her bravery and how she looks towards her life.
A good listener and she helps a lot.
A dai gar jie who will take good care of the drunks during clubbing.
Imagine, we yam cha only several times before my resignation and we yam cha almost EVERYDAY after my resignation.
Try to look at the bond.
The bond's strength, you can compare it to the London Bridge :)

Finally the date came,where I have to leave the company.
I did not feel happy as I anticipated.
In fact, I was wondering how nice if I owned an hour glass.
I wish I could turn back the time.
Once I stepped out of the building, it is equivalent that I won't be seeing my colleagues as often.
I won't get to listen to their laughter.
I won't get to slack out to pantry and gossip while eating as usual.
I won't get to disturb people while working.
I won't get to snap pictures of people dozing off while working.
I won't be able to scream over nice pictures we captured together.
I won't be able to ask, 'what time lunch jek? stomach damn hungry lah'

I knew them for only half a year.
I will not address them as colleagues, but my family members.
My farewell, they planned well.
They knew what I like, what's my interest, what's my favourite.
I feel like I have knew them for years.
I felt so touched by the farewell they did for me.
Again, I don't feel like leaving them.

After leaving the company, I wasn't left behind.
We go for supper almost everyday.
Talking over what happened in company.
Sitting alone at home, looking through the pictures we had, posts and comments we posted.
Made me think of them, and memories we had together.

What touched me the most was, my birthday.
What they have done for me.
I felt that I was really appreciated.

Now, it will be part of my routine where the second tab of my browser will be the GMM1-CB's page.
The only page where I can bring myself closer to them and whats happening.

They had become a part of my life.
Although I need to suffer on the customers' bark, but what I got in returned was I have a bunch of lovely family members.

These are angels that God sent to me.
Thanks for all the joy and happiness.
:)



proudly present,
My bunch of family members :)



3 comments:

  1. so touching post~~
    past is past...
    life still go on...
    but we still is friends till forever...
    happy~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm, u forgot me d,u just mention about angel ,where is devilkkh ? lolx ,jk la :)

    all the best to your future ~
    keep in touch ya ~

    happy forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! yes past is past, I still have to move on with my life.
    I wont forget you guys :)

    kkh, I mentioned angelS HAHA

    ReplyDelete