Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lil Updates of Mine~

I'm back to this blog,as I'm able to customize it now~

Well,finally I'm able to update abit in this blog.
Things changed in few months time.

Friends,relationships or even surroundings...

Happy with my current life now.
Freedoms
I CAN SMELL IT WEY!

Have some beer with besties, yam cha session and whatsoever shits!
I don't wish to have any changes if possible x)

Kinda frust with this work now.
No longer find it challenging,no longer find it fun.
Singaporeans act smart.
In fact they aren't -.-
I thought they are well educated in the sense of manners maybe?
Too bad most of them aren't in anyways.
So what if you paying so much?
Terminate it? go ahead dude,ladies and gentlemen.

Studies? or waiting for next job opportunity?
Confused mind
Thats what buggin' grown up kid.
RAWR!

that's all for the updates now!
ciaooooz

No comments:

Post a Comment