Monday, October 18, 2010

Alright I'm supposed to do my blardy correction now,but NAH!
I'll still do it kay! But I'll take my own sweet time to blog before I'm continuing it later *SMILE*
I have around 80 more to write.GRR!

Spent whole day sitting front the lappie,type and type and type.
Preparing paperwork for tomorrow.Hmm~
Luckily I have him to be with me
Ngong ngong sitting there watching me type and type and type nonstop with the nerdy face X)
One thing he did was really irritated me.He ate ice cream front of me and that kind of face makes me feel like giving him one tight slap. ;D
I would like to have Hageen Dazz for me next time please :)

AND....
I'm still sad,over something that I shouldn't sad about..
but,hmm
just kept telling myself it's gonna end soon,very very soon :)


you give me crap,be prepared
coz I'll give you billions of shit.



1 comment: